« I'll Take A Dozen! Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies | Main | Taking A Breather... »


TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Chocolate Covered Honeycomb? Nigella's Ice Cream Cake:


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.


Another name for this type of 'Honeycomb' (or 'Honeycomb toffee') is Sponge toffee.
Seems to be more popular here in Australia or Britain than in America.

Chocolate Chipped

Hey Lydia,

Thanks for the info--that makes more sense--I was imagining an actual honeycomb from a beehive! :-) LOL

Honeycomb toffee makes more sense :-)

The comments to this entry are closed.

Bake Like A Rockstar